Listing of References Used for our Catalogues:
· Astwood, James W.: An Illustrated Guide To Manitoba Trade Tokens, 2nd Edition, 2007.
· Betts: American Colonial History
· Bressett, Kenneth: USA Red book 2009 Edition.
· Breton, P.N: Popular llustrated Guide to Coins and Medals. 1894 & 1912.
· Bowman, Fred: Communion tokens of the Presbyterian Church in Canada
· Bowman, Fred: The Tokens of Thomas Church, CNAJ Vol.4 # 9, 1959, p.353-360
· Campbell, Lance K.: Prisoner-of-War and Concentration Camp Money of the Twentieth Century, BNR Press 1989.
· CIANI, Louis: Les Monnaies Royales Francaises, Paris, 1926.
· Clowery, Freeman: Medals of the Governors Generals & Lt. Governors of Canada. 1981 & 1972.
· Coffee, John M. and Ford, Harold V., The Atwood-Coffee Catalogue of United States and Canada Transportation Tokens, 6th Edition, American Vecturist Association, Boston, 2007
· Cresswell, O.D., Cresswell’s Comprehensive Directory of World Communion Tokens, Nadin-Davis Numismatics, Ottawa, ON, 1985
· Cross, W.K., Canadian Exhibition Fair Carnival Medals, Charlton Press, 2001
· Cross, W.K., Canadian Association Society Commercial Transportation Medals, Charlton Press, 2008
· Cross, W.K.: Charlton Canadian Canadian Coins 62nd edition
· Cross, W.K.: Charlton Canadian Chartered Banknotes 5th edition
· Cross, W.K.: Charlton Canadian Colonial Tokens 6th edition
· Cross, W.K.: Charlton Canadian Government Paper Money 20th edition
· Cross, W.K.: The Charlton Standard Catalogue of Canadian Communion Tokens, Charlton International, Toronto, ON, 1992
· Findlay, Michael (editor): Canadian Coin News Trends
· Findlay, Michael: Canadian Coin Dealer Newsletter
· Frey, A.R.: The Tokens and Medals Relating to Numismatists and Coin Dealers, Thomas Church, The Numismatist, November, 1903
· Frey, A.R.: The Tokens and Medals Relating to Numismatists and Coin Dealers, Louis Laurin, The Numismatist, December, 1903
· Gingras, Larry, Medals Tokens And Paper Money Of The Hudson's Bay Company, Canadian Numismatic Research Society, 1975.
· Graham, R.J.: Canadian Merchant Scrip, Charlton Press, Toronto, ON, 2007
· Hendin, D., Guide to Biblical Coins. 5th edition. New York. 2010.
· Ingram, Gregory S.: The Tiffin Tokens of Canada, First Edition 2004.
· Ingram, Gregory S. & Branko Marelic: The Bust and Harp Tokens of Canada, First Edition, 2004.
· Ingram, Gregory S. & Branko Marelic: The Provincial Penny and Half-Penny Tokens of Nova Scotia, The Thistle Series, First Edition 2008.
· Ingram, Gregory S. & Branko Marelic: The Ships Colonies & Commerce Tokens of Colonial Canada, First Edition.
· James, Harry N., A Guide To Ontario Tokens, July, 2006.
· Jamieson, Melvin Allan , Medals Awarded To North American Indian Chiefs 1714-1922, Spink & Son, Reprint 1961
· Kaslove, Hillel, Patterns and Trial Pieces of Canada, Coinage of Americas Conference at the American Numismatic Society, NY, Nov 7, 1992
· Krause Publications, 2013 11th Edition of US Coin Digest
· LeRoux, Joseph, The Canadian Coin Cabinet, 2nd Edition, Canadian Numismatic Publishing Institute, Winnipeg, MB, 1964.
· Mattingly, H., et al. The Roman Imperial Coinage. 10 Vols. London. 1923-1994.
· Mazard, J., Corpus Nummorum Numidiae Mauretaniaeque. Paris. 1955-1958.
· Paquet, F.X., Illustrated Catalogue of Medals, Checks & Communion Tokens of Ottawa and District, 1893 (Catalogue never published)
· Peck, Wilson. English Copper, Tin and Bronze coins in the British Museum. 1964
· Pick: The Standard Catalogue of World Paper Money.
· Prieur, M., A Type Corpus of The Syro-Phoenician Tetradrachms and Their Fractions from 57 BC to AD 253. Lancaster. 2000.
· Roberts, Jack: Canadian Centennial Medals.
· Sear, D., Greek Coins and their values. 2 vols. London. 1978-79.
· Sear, D., Greek Imperial Coins and Their Values. London. 1982.
· Sear, David. Greek Coins and their values. Volumes 1 & 2 Spink 2006
· Sear, David. Roman Coins and their values. Volumes 1-4 Spink 2000-2011
· Schingoethe, Herb and Martha: College Currency, Money for Business Training, BNR Press, Port Clinton, OH, 1993
· Vlack, Robert A.: An Illustrated Catalogue of the French Billion Coinage in the Americas, Colonial Coin Collectors Club, 2004